Tuition prices include enrollment and annual fees which include administrative costs and partially cover the cost of books, resource materials, instructional & classroom materials, instructional & classroom equipment, classroom supplies, and class/school activities & events. 10-month payment plans are available. See Payment Information for more details.
Membership is defined by legal guardians completing the Life Changers International Church Membership Class and maintaining an active status. 10% discount
Multiple Children Families with more than one child will receive the following discounts off their tuition charges:
2nd Child: 7% discount
3rd Child: 12% discount
4th Child: 15% discount
2nd Child: 5% discount
3rd Child: 10% discount
4th Child: 15% discount
The multiple children discount is applied after the membership discount.
*Successfully completing the membership class and actively serving in a ministry at Life Changers International Church.
Annual payment is recognized when the tuition is paid in full by August 15, 2017. The annual payment discount is applied after the membership discount and the multiple children discount. 10% discount
Semi – Annual Payment
Semi- annual payment is recognized when 50% of the tuition is paid in full by August 15, 2017 and the remaining amount is paid by January 22, 2018. The semi-annual payment is applied after the membership discount and the multiple children discount. 5% discount
Extracurricular and non-academic costs are not included in tuition price. These costs include but are not limited to uniforms, school supplies, projects, sports, clubs, event costs, costumes, field trip costs, lunch program, college entrance testing, and graduation attire and must be paid when requested by Valeo Academy.
1. Enrollment Fee: A $200.00 enrollment fee per family is required with the enrollment or re-enrollment application in order to secure your child’s place at Valeo Academy. This fee will be credited towards tuition for returning families only. For each new family or new child of returning families, enrollment fee includes $100.00 set-up charge per child, with any remaining balance applied to child(ren)s tuition. Should you choose to withdraw your child from Valeo Academy after his/her place is secured, the fee will not be refunded. Enrollment will not be accepted for accounts in default or delinquent accounts.
2. Early Enrollment Incentive: In order to receive the Early Enrollment Incentive credit of $200.00 per student towards tuition, families must complete and submit the enrollment or re-enrollment application and the $200.00 enrollment fee by April 14, 2017. Families who submit the enrollment application and fee after this date will not qualify for the EEI rates and the full 2017-2018 tuition rates will apply.
3. Family Referral Incentive: In order to receive the Family Referral Incentive credit of $250.00 towards tuition, families must complete and submit the Family Referral Form which is subject to school’s approval. The family that is referred must enroll and stay in school for the entire academic year and their account must be paid in full for the credit to apply. If the referred family stays for only one full semester, no credit will apply. If the referred family stays for two full semesters, the $250.00 credit will be awarded to the family who refers them. The credit will be applied to the last payment of the school year.
4. Fundraiser and Event Volunteer Opt Out Fee: The Fundraiser and Event Volunteer Opt Out Fee is a $200.00 non-academic fee charged per student to families who do not complete 10 hours of volunteer time per family between July 1, 2017 and May 30, 2018. Volunteer partnership is key in the advancement of the school and reduces school costs. Volunteer service must be preapproved by the school and/or qualify with the school as volunteer service. The volunteer must log their time in the Volunteer Log Book located in the Valeo office. The time must be approved and signed by Valeo staff at the time of service. You must complete the entire 10 hours in order to avoid the $200 fee. The fee will be charged in June of that academic year, and will be added to the final ACH withdrawal of year.
5. Annual Plan: Payment is due in the administrative office on August 15, 2017 by 4:00 PM. Please note that for any payments received after that time, the annual plan discount will be forfeited. Those who qualify for late enrollment status must have payments in the office by the child’s first day of school. Should payment not be made at that time, the annual plan discount will be forfeited.
6. Semi-Annual Plan: Payments are due in the administrative office on August 15, 2017 and January 22, 2018 by 4:00 PM. For any payments received after that time, the semi-annual plan discount will be forfeited. Those who qualify for late enrollment status must have payments in the office by the child’s first day of school. Should payment not be made at that time, the semi-annual plan discount will be forfeited.
7. 10-Month Payment Plan: To participate in the monthly payment plan option, tuition payments must be withdrawn via ACH from either a checking or savings account. A completed ACH Withdrawal Authorization Form must be submitted by July 1, 2017. Payments will be withdrawn on a monthly basis beginning July 20, 2017, and concluding April 20, 2018. Withdrawals are made on the 20th of each month, or the next business day if the 20th is a weekend or holiday. ACH withdrawals that are returned for non-sufficient funds will be charged a $25 NSF fee and will be re-processed on the last day of the month with a $25.00 re-processing fee added. A consumer credit check may be required for new families. 12-month payment plans may be considered upon request for returning families with a favorable payment history. Monthly payment plans are not available to returning families with delinquent or previously delinquent payment histories; exceptions may be granted by the School Board (a two-month tuition deposit may be required).
8. Scholarships: A limited number of need-based scholarships will be available for the 2017-2018 school year. Scholarships range from 1% to a maximum of 50% of total tuition; and Incentives may not apply to scholarship recipients. For more information and to apply, please contact the Valeo Academy office at 847-645-9300. Families with past due balances are NOT eligible for scholarships. Scholarship application deadline is April 14, 2017.
9. Financial Policies: Policies can be found in the Valeo Academy Financial Policies Agreement within the enrollment packet.